Monday, October 26, 2015

Chapter 14: Retail Visit

Colgate is marketed in other retail locations. They don't have their own specific store outlet yet they are still successful. Colgate products are sold in stores such as Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS,  normally located in local communities. Taking a visit to my local Rite Aid store I noticed when I got to the toothpaste isle Colgate was the first brand that stood out to me. They were not only first but that bright red, you just can't miss them. Not to mention when they are on sale my Rite Aid tends to put them in the front for everybody to see. Product placement leaves Colgate Toothpaste at a great advantage. Other Colgate Oral Products are also displayed close by for the buyer who forgets what they actually need and also splurges on what they want, need recognition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment